Leeds needs no introduction...
...But it’s getting one anyway. Rude not to.
Just in case you hadn’t heard, Leeds is amazing. Experian say it’s one of the top five cities in the UK for ‘vibrancy’. That’s because it has a vivacious vibe all of its very own. Rammed with life, energy, culture, entertainment, character, sports, epic nights and days – you name it (so long as ‘it’ is fabulous), and you’ve got Leeds.
Here are some awesome but highly edited highlights:
- Festivals – Leeds Fest (obvs), International Film Festival, West Indian Street Carnival, Pride, art & dance, food… we could go on
- The First Direct Arena – the north’s premier music venue
- Elland Road – home of Leeds United FC
- History – lots of it, all over the place
- Fab architecture, old and new
- Clubs, bars, cafes, eateries of every kind
- Worldclass shopping, from Harvey Nicks to weird and wonderful independents, The Trinity Centre, Victorian arcades, buzzing markets…
- And did we mention the excellent student accommodation?
It’s Leeds, Leeds, Leeds, Leeds, Leeds, Leeds, Leeds, Leeds, Leeds, Leeds. Nuff said.
- Train Station
- Beckett University
- Leeds University
- Trinity University
- Leeds City College
- Town Hall
- Leeds Library
- Leeds General Infirmary