Leeds needs no introduction...
...But it’s getting one anyway!
Leeds is a vibrant and diverse city with lots to offer for both students and professionals. There are four major universities in Leeds, with a huge influx of students coming into the city to study every year. Leeds is a beautiful city rich with history, and where many graduates decide to set up roots here. Leeds is an arts and culture hub ranging from hosting music festivals to sports events.
Leeds really does have it all, and we've got the perfect area guide to help you decide where in Leeds would be best for you to live.
Here are some of Leeds' highlights:
- Festivals – Leeds Fest (obvs), International Film Festival, West Indian Street Carnival, Pride, art & dance, food… we could go on
- The First Direct Arena – the North’s premier music venue
- Elland Road – home of Leeds United FC
- History – lots of it, all over the place
- Fab architecture, old and new
- Clubs, bars, cafes, eateries of every kind
- World-class shopping, from Harvey Nics to weird and wonderful independents, The Trinity Centre, Victorian arcades, and buzzing markets
- And did we mention the excellent student accommodation?
- Train Station
- Beckett University
- Leeds University
- Trinity University
- Leeds City College
- Town Hall
- Leeds Library
- Leeds General Infirmary