for all inclusive living
Best Managing Agent Awards 2012
We’re pleased to announce that as the result of an independent survey carried out by the Leeds University Union for their Landlord Awards 2012, we were awarded the runner-up certificate against fierce competition. May we say a big thank you to everyone who nominated and supported us, and thanks to Leeds University Union for hosting such a marvellous event.
All inclusive student accommodation Leeds, student lets, student properties and student homes in Leeds.
Rentinc is the original student lettings agent in Leeds offering all inclusive living – there is no admin fee and the broadband, electricity, gas, water and contents insurance are all included in the rent. It's that simple!
Leeds Student Properties
We have a large and impressive portfolio of student properties, accommodation, houses, flats and apartments in the most sought after Leeds student areas – Hyde Park, Headingley, Burley and Woodhouse. Our team has vast experience in the Leeds student property market and we can offer anything from a traditional student property to an ultra modern flat in a new development.
Student Lets Leeds
We have dedicated student lettings negotiators and property consultants to ensure that from the moment you contact us regarding your student accommodation in Leeds, you will be helped and guided through every step of the student property rental process. We provide excellent customer service and also have our own maintenance department which deals with any property related issues during tenancies.
Leeds Student Homes
Why opt for all inclusive living with rentinc?
All inclusive living makes student life a whole lot simpler! There are no bills to pay and both you and your parents have the peace of mind that you pay your rent quarterly and that's it! It's one fixed cost and you know exactly how much it's going to cost.
You don't need to worry about whether you can afford to put your heating on or leave your lights on whilst you're out on an evening. You don't need to set up direct debits, organize broadband or split the bills… because it's all included in the rent.
Student Accommodation Leeds
Leeds has the second largest student population outside London with a current figure of over 200,000 students. There are a number of educational institutions including two universities, The University of Leeds and Leeds Metropolitan University, plus a number of other specialist colleges such as Trinity & All Saints College offering courses for those who want to become teachers and St James Teaching Hospital, which provides excellent opportunities for students wishing to train as health care professionals and doctors. Leeds also has ten colleges of higher and further education, including Leeds College of Art and Design, Leeds College of Music and Notre Dame Sixth Form College, with a combined total of 78,000 students.
Leeds was recently named 'The most cost effective place to study in Britain' by the RBS Student Living Index 2007, and in addition was voted 'Best university destination in the UK' by The Independent. There are several reasons for this:
- Student Accommodation - Leeds is a vibrant and exciting City with a strong student presence and a diverse range of student properties, flats & houses. Whether you wish to live in student halls, or require a student house, student flat or even a student room share, Leeds has an excellent selection within the main student areas – Hyde Park, Headingley, Burley and Woodhouse.
- Location - Leeds is well located and has excellent transport links across the country, with fast trains to both London and Edinburgh. Leeds Bradford Airport also provides access on an international level and Leeds consequently attracts students from as far afield as Europe, the Middle East, the Far East etc.
- Entertainment – Leeds has a large student population and one of the main reasons for this is the City's excellent nightlife! With a thriving club scene, pubs and bars to suit all tastes, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, galleries, music festivals and much, much more! There's just not enough hours in the day to fit it all in!
- Sports and outdoors – Leeds is a fantastic sporting city! For football fanatics there's Leeds United, and for Rugby and cricket enthusiasts there's Leeds Rhinos, Leeds Carnegie and the Yorkshire Cricket Team. Many of the sporting venues offer discounts for students and Leeds also has a number of gyms including Virgin, Fitness First and David Lloyd. The city is also surrounded by beautiful countryside with the Yorkshire Dales being right on your doorstep.
- Shopping – Leeds is a first class shopping destination. There is a large and varied selection of shops, from the exclusive boutiques in the Victoria Quarter, to the prestigious Harvey Nichols and the high street favorites such as Topshop, Zara, Gap and H&M. Many stores offer student discounts so there are loads of bargains to be had!